"Life is a comedy for those who think... and a tragedy for those who feel."
- Horace Walpole

"Work hard. Tell everyone everything you know. Close a deal with a handshake. Have fun!"
-Harold Edgerton

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Am I just another blog?

     So I've looked around the website for a little bit, going from blog to blog, and it made me realize this, "I'm just another blog no one cares about..."
Now, for those of you that are reading this later, when I'm writing this I have absolutely no followers. Weird, huh? Why in the world would I be typing this if I have no followers? Well I'll tell you, rhetorical question that I'm going to answer myself. I'm making this to get my thoughts out, to myself, so that I can process the info better and also in the hopes you'll find some sort of enjoyment out of this. Whether it be from humor of my weird post or because you actually like reading about my thoughts... However it's most likely the first option...

     Back to the point. Being a new blogger you're not going to stick out, but this kind of made me think about me as a person. Am I "just" another person out of billions? Do I really mean anything? Am I of any value? My answer to myself is yes, even though it might not be or seem like much, I matter somewhere to something or someone. It's because of that reason that I will start and continue this blog, it would be nice to have SOME followers though. :)

1 comment:

  1. I struggle with this thinking all the time. Be encouraged! You will get followers :) Keep persevering, especially when your feelings of wanting to quit are strongest. You are someone and someone special. You do mean more than you really know, my friend.

    ReplyDelete